Contributors

NEW! Sweets Delivery Service

You can order sweets here.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Guild!

OH! My. I know. It was, work. Yes. Lots of waiting around and snacking. But also a lot of being a fangirl too (on the inside). It was like being at a convention, cause we were at a hotel and some of the cast of The Guild was there, which is like having Guests of honor and industry, so...All we needed was a rave.
     I truly enjoyed myself. We all got signatures from the cast, Felicia Day introduced herself to me and thought my costume was most awesome, people were interested in my Cosplay show...:)
The whole day re-inspired me to continue working toward my goal of becoming an actress within the nerd community. At times its hard to take that next step everyday, but I feel as though this is my destiny. I must.  I was talking with one of the actors, and she has been in L.A. for about 4-5 years, and her career is at a place where she is only working in the industry. That is where I want to be.  It is possible, to make a living off of your art.  It takes time and conscious planning, but we can make it.

     As background, It was great getting the opportunity to meet some of the biggest names in geek history. Amazing.

Please watch The Guild!

No comments:

Post a Comment