Contributors

NEW! Sweets Delivery Service

You can order sweets here.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Rainbow Shortbread at DollDelight Sample Sale.

      GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I have been accepted to sell my Shortbread at Dolldelight's Private Sample Sale on the 26th of February in Los Angeles.

       Dolldelight is owned and operated by Cyril Lumboy,  a Filipino-American who is inspired by the Japanese street fashion style, Lolita. I love that she dose her own thing while paying homage to different fashions from all over the world. As one of her models, I enjoy the vibe of sisterhood, diversity, and entrepreneurship.

        So, if you want to stock up on goodies, like Shorbread Cookies and cute clothes from Dolldelight, email us at  TDLInfo2016@gmail.com. If you see anything below you want, this is a great opportunity to get it delivered.

        I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful month, can't wait to see you there ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment