Contributors

NEW! Sweets Delivery Service

You can order sweets here.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

E3

Yeah, I said it...E3! Conveniently down the street from me and also unfortunately when I had to be on set? I dunno how unfortunate that was, but its both and here. I am so happy right now and also so sad I must be on a plane tomorrow morn. If only I had more time.
    I did not get to go inside, but I went to the Bioware pool party and met some awesome people! So happy. Thats all I gotta say about that. Elated, joyful, blessed. I wish I could spend more time there. AX is gonna be great, but I really wanna be with the Gamers.

But, lets make this official, the Gearbox people are Just as, if not MORE cooler than their games. Being a fan and working in the industry is an amazing balance, and I  LOVE   What I do.

Power to the Players!

No comments:

Post a Comment